Herbs are potent natural medicine that should NOT be underestimated!
I started using herbs early in my PCOS diagnoses after see a naturopath and they ended up played such a HUGE role in my own PCOS, hormone and fertility journey.
I was seeing such significant improvements to my PCOS symptoms (my period had returned, my acne cleared up, my bloating disappeared, and my hair started to regrow!) that it inspired to work alongside my naturopath to create a unique and powerful blend of organic hormone balancing herbs that could help others (just like myself!) with their own hormone balancing journeys, but be affordable and accessible. You can try Cysterhood tea here
So what are the top herbs for PCOS and how can they help?
1. SPEARMINT- scientifically proven to lower testosterone levels, which is directly linked to PCOS symptoms such as acne, hair loss, hirsutism, irregular cycles and infertility.
2. STINGING NETTLE LEAF - helps improve liver function to process hormones effectively, as well as helping to reduce male hormones such as DHT.
3. ALFALFA LEAF - aids detoxification for optimal hormonal balance and prepare the body for conception and pregnancy. High in vitamins and minerals, contains helpful phytoestrogens, aids in protecting against xenohormones.
4. LEMON BALM - aids digestion, reduces bloating, soothes the nervous system, decreased PMS, promotes good sleep and supports the liver for detoxification.
5. LADYS MANTLE - promotes hormone balance, cycle regulation and can help reduce PMS, heavy and painful periods. It also has powerful skin healing properties and promotes healthy hair scalp growth.
6. CINNAMON (Ceylon) - helps balance blood sugar levels, support insulin resistance and boost metabolism/weight loss. (Must TRUE ceylon cinnamon!)
7. RASPBERRY LEAF - supports menstrual health and fertility. It is thought to be effective in clearing out congestion and blockages in the ovaries and uterus
8. GINGER ROOT - powerful anti-inflammatory properties and helps lower blood sugar levels. It may also helps to alleviate nausea and pain associated with the menstrual cycle
I am proud to say that our @pcostowellnessco #Cysterhood tea now contains all the below herbs (and in the optimal ratios) which you can get herebut you can of course get the individual herbs from your naturopath/ herbalist too! 😍🌿👇
Read the 100s of REAL reviews for Cysterhood tea here
Comments will be approved before showing up.
5 Natural Ways to Combat Hair Loss in Women with PCOS