THE ULTIMATE HORMONE HEALING bundle has been specifically curated to do exactly what it says- Heal, rebalance and nourish your hormones for months to come.
We have bundled together our most powerful hormone healing products to give you you the ultimate head start in your hormone healing journey, and provide long term results we all desire. Because as we know, our hormones need time, dedication and consistency to truly heal.
The ULTIMATE HORMONE HEALING BUNDLE includes:
3x Cysterhood tea (powerful hormone balance and fertility tea)
1x Zenhood tea (soothe your adrenals and reduce stress)
1x Chaihood tea (reduce inflammation, balance blood sugar levels and promote balanced hormones)
1x Raspberryhood (powerful womens cycle and fertility tonic)
1x Balance Me bath salts (hormone balancing and detoxifying
For optimal results we recommend the following routine, However please note this is just a guide and the teas can be taken as required.
1-2x cups of Cysterhood tea
1x cup of Chaihood tea
1-2x cups Cysterhood tea or Raspberryhood (if in menstrual phase)
1x cup Zenhood tea
1x Bath or foot soak with Balance Me bath salts (1-2 times a week)
WHO IS IT FOR?
The HORMONE HEALING BUNDLE may help to support:
- Symptoms of PCOS and other hormonal imbalances (such as endometriosis, adenomyosis, and post pill symptoms)
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Fertility and preparing to conceive
- Weight management
- Adrenal +stress support
- Decrease inflammation
- Restful sleep
- Problematic skin conditions such as acne and dermatitis
- Hair loss and promote healthy growth
- PMS + Menstrual Cramps
THINGS WE ARE VERY PROUD OF:
All the products in the 28 Day Reset are:
- 100% natural
- Caffeine free
- Gluten free
- Ethically sourced
- Hand blended and packaged in Australia
- 100% recyclable packaging
* Always consult with your healthcare provider if you wish to find out what is right for you. Not suitable while pregnant.
**Although all our ingredients are 100% naturally gluten free and blended in our gluten free facility, our herbs come from all over the world and may have been handled in facilities that process gluten containing grains before arriving to us.